Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes before class to check in, set up your mat, talk with the instructor if need be and prepare yourself for practice. It also gives you time to meet other awesome myogis!
- How hot is the room? Our unique heating system gets the room between 30-35 degrees (warm-hot).
- No cell phones in the yoga room…give peace a chance.
- We have yoga mats and towels to rent. Bring your own if you have one.
- Please bring water with you, we have a water station to fill up at.
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing that allows you to flow! No shoes in the yoga room.
- Myoga Southend has showers, there are no showers at Cedar Street.
- Students/ seniors and with proper ID can receive 15% off all class pricing (discount not eligible on our new student pass or Beginner course).
Return Refund policy
- We do not offer refunds on any yoga class purchases, including single classes, class packs and memberships. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Classes are transferable within the family. Otherwise our packages are limited to one person per package.
- Workshops require a cancellation of 24 hours for refund or credit. Late students will not be refunded.